Miller Industrial Manufacturing was founded in 1988 by Myles Miller to perform shutdown and general maintenance at pulp and paper mills throughout the United States. Mr. Miller spent more than 30 years as a field superintendent and manager for a major pulp and paper equipment supplier and wanted to run his own company.
Under his leadership, the company grew to include metal fabrication facilities, engineering, and capabilities to engineer and construct ASME code vessels and component parts. Its 55,000 sq ft facility houses fabrication, repair, storage, and administrative facilities.
From the beginning, the focus of Miller Industrial Manufacturing has been on doing the right thing. Hiring the best people and treating them well. Providing high-quality and timely services for customers. Most importantly, the goal was to treat customers as friends and family. Adopting this mantra, the company quickly became known for its service and quality - a reputation that is even stronger today.
When Myles died in 2007, his wife Elizabeth took over and continued to grow the company by adding three water jet cutting machines and expanding the facility.
In 2014 Doty Machine Works was purchased. Doty has been one of the largest and most versatile machine shops in the area since 1951. The two companies were now able to offer customers everything from engineering to providing the final product and were merged into one company named Miller Industrial Manufacturing.
Miller Industrial Manufacturing is now a full-service job shop with an extensive list of CNC and conventional machining tools and the heavy metal capabilities to meet most requirements. Whether rebuilding and repairing existing equipment or manufacturing new parts to print, the experienced workforce and state-of-the-art equipment can meet the challenge.
Through this growth, Miller Industrial Manufacturing maintains its high standards for customer service and excellence with its world-class, experienced team.